Friday, February 1, 2008

Death

I don't care what anybody says, death is the most painful thing someone can feel the effect of. Death has the power to hold someone captive for their whole life, ripping at your emotions, your soul, from the beginning of your experience with it. People may say that they are heartless; people may believe they are heartless. They don't have any idea what they're talking about, one day though, it will hit them, all at once. They will be sitting somewhere thinking about something, anything, then suddenly. WHAM! They will be hit with more emotions than anyone would ever know how to cope with. There body starts wrenching at itself, muscles try to separate. Lungs scream for air between screaming, sobbing, maybe even the occasional laughing. Death makes you feel puny, so pathetic in comparison to its power. A loved being is something that nobody really seems to value, or understand the value of until it is gone. Death will take that loved being from you with more force than you can imagine, prying your heart out in the process. I lost my mother at the age of five; it is something, no matter how hard I try, will haunt me for life. I have gone eleven years, doing everything I could to suppress my emotions. Trying to rid myself of these useless feelings, nowhere have I succeeded, it has been deemed by me that it is impossible to rid yourself of emotions. They always come back to haunt you. Death will stalk you your whole life, draining away at your life, bit by bit, until it's all gone. Death, it is not the absence of life, it is the sucking of character, of soul, from a being.

1 comment:

albertos said...

Yes, you are right.
And people are afraid to talk about it.
And yes, I felt those things before. But now I laugh at people having such 'terrible' times while they are not dead >.>
Yes, your post was in 2008, but hey...
P.S. Found your post through ''fire dragon'' image search.